Can tickets be scanned from my cell phone?
Yes! If unable to print, tickets can be conveniently scanned from your wireless cell phone.
How does your printed ticket work?
It's fast, easy and convenient! Here's how it works:
- Purchase your tickets
- Print your tickets.
- For online orders: To print your tickets, you can use the link on your order confirmation page or the link in your email confirmation. If you are ready to print immediately, follow the link on your order confirmation page. If you would like to wait to print your order, you can print using the link in your email confirmation.
- For phone orders: You will receive an email confirmation once your order is placed. Within that email, you will receive a link to print your order.
Do I need any special hardware or software to print my ticket?
You probably already have everything you need. All you need are:
- Printer- Any inkjet or laser printer (color or black & white). Use 8.5' x 11' size plain white paper for best results.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have this PDF reader, download it here for free.
Will this ticket be accepted for entry into the event?
Yes. The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket!
What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy is made?
Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will allow entry.
Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned. If there is a dispute, event staff will resolve the issue.
What if I cannot print my tickets?
- Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher.
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing your unnecessary programs.
Still unable to print? Contact us for help - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-670-2910.
Please note that tickets can be conveniently scanned from your wireless cell phone.
What if I did not receive my email confirmation?
Please contact us so we can help you with your order. email@example.com or call217-670-2910.
What if my tickets are stolen?
Please contact us and we will help you with your order. firstname.lastname@example.org or call217-670-2910.
If I order multiple tickets on a single order, how many emails will I receive?
For online orders: You will receive one email confirmation with a link to print your tickets.
For phone orders: You will receive one email confirmation with a link to print your tickets.
For ticket-related questions, please contact the ticket office at email@example.com or call 217-670-2910.